Join us in the fight against drugs by dressing up during Red Ribbon Week October 23-27!
Here at Ybarra Elementary, we are proud to be drug-free! We are showing our support for the anti-drug awareness campaign by dressing up in different themes from October 23rd to October 27th.
- Monday - We are RED-Y To Be Drug-Free!
Students and staff will wear RED to kick off Red Ribbon Week.
- Tuesday - We are Too Bright For Drugs!
Students and staff will wear neon color clothes to stop drug abuse.
- Wednesday - Superheroes Take A Stand Against Drugs!
Students and staff will wear their favorite superhero shirt promoting their decision to live a drug-free life.
- Thursday - I choose to be Drug-Free and College Bound!
Students and staff will wear a college shirt encouraging all students to be drug-free and attend college.
- Friday - Be on a Drug-Free Team!
Students and staff will dress up in their favorite team jersey.
We look forward to seeing everyone dress up and participate in this campaign!